Why Do It Yourself When Others Can Do It Better, Quicker & Cheaper?
Is there anything you do in your business that you’re not good at or don’t want to do?
While it’s advisable to master many skills to succeed in business (e.g. business planning, marketing and sales), there are some tasks you could delegate to SAVE you time, money and energy. And to ultimately enable you to enjoy your ideal business and lifestyle more quickly.
I’m very grateful to have the support of others who do many things for me including – doing my book-keeping and accounts; developing my website; creating logos and marketing graphics (e.g. the logo and graphic shown here); setting up my client calls; streamlining and automating processes; and transcribing call recordings.
Asking other ‘experts’ to help you is a way to be kind and make a difference to others too. And it doesn’t have to be expensive – here are 3 sources of contractors who could help you:
- www.fiverr.com – check out what people all round the world will do for only US$5!
- www.99designs.co.uk – a great way to get a huge choice of designs for your logos at great prices.
- www.elance.com – more people all round the world with all the skills to support you in business.
Enjoy freeing up your time to focus on what you’re good at in your business!
I’d love to hear your ideas and thoughts – please do share your comments below.
Alisoun Mackenzie is The Compassionate Business Mentor, Author, and Speaker who inspires business owners and social entrepreneurs to turn their passions into profits and make a difference in the world.
She is also the author of two Amazon Best Selling books Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success and Give to Profit: How to Grow Your Business by Supporting Charities Social Causes.
Alisoun is also the founder of The Heartabiz Hub a business network and training academy and has written the following free ebooks:
- The 9 Secrets to Signing Up Clients Without Selling (click here)
- 101 Ways To Attract Great Clients, With Heart, Integrity & Social Impact (click here)
- 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Charities and Social Causes Through Your Business (click here)
You can connect with Alisoun here:
- Alisoun’s website – www.alisoun.com
- Alisoun Mackenzie Facebook Fanpage (for tips on authentic living and business mastery) – click HERE
- The Heartabiz Hub Facebook Fanpage (for details about our courses and events) – click HERE
- Give To Profit Facebook Fanpage (tips on supporting charities and social causes) – click HERE