The gift of introductions
Last week a client asked for help on who she could contact to expand her business. I gave her some ideas and offered to introduce her to a couple of people – and it felt so good to see Facebook messages going back and forth within minutes as she arranged meetings with those I’d introduced her to.
Personally I’ve been overwhelmed by the generosity of contacts who have introduced me to people and made implementing my ideas and getting business so much easier – including those who recently introduced me some amazing speakers who are in the line-up of the Give To Profit Fundraising Summit I’m hosting next month.
- Have you ever benefited from someone else’s generosity?
- How often do you offer to connect and introduce people?
- Who could you introduce to someone else today?
It’s such an easy thing to do for others that could make a huge difference to them. Let’s start making the world a smaller place!
I’d love to hear your ideas and thoughts – please do share your comments below.
Alisoun Mackenzie is The Compassionate Business Mentor, Author, and Speaker who inspires business owners and social entrepreneurs to turn their passions into profits and make a difference in the world.
She is also the author of two Amazon Best Selling books Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success and Give to Profit: How to Grow Your Business by Supporting Charities Social Causes.
Alisoun is also the founder of The Heartabiz Hub a business network and training academy and has written the following free ebooks:
- The 9 Secrets to Signing Up Clients Without Selling (click here)
- 101 Ways To Attract Great Clients, With Heart, Integrity & Social Impact (click here)
- 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Charities and Social Causes Through Your Business (click here)
You can connect with Alisoun here:
- Alisoun’s website – www.alisoun.com
- Alisoun Mackenzie Facebook Fanpage (for tips on authentic living and business mastery) – click HERE
- The Heartabiz Hub Facebook Fanpage (for details about our courses and events) – click HERE
- Give To Profit Facebook Fanpage (tips on supporting charities and social causes) – click HERE