We don’t have to wait until we give back we can just give as many do in Bali and Africa in everyday life. Tune in to hear Kim Carpenter and I discuss how focusing on impact is good for you, your business, communities and the world.
During our conversation we discuss:
– heartening business giving reflections from Bali, Kenya and Africa
– it’s human nature to want to do good through our business
– giving back versus simply giving
– creating a business that is Simply Good for you, communities and the world
– how you feel more aligned when you incorporate social impact into your business
Listen to this episode:
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
Kim, brings over 20 years of experience in Digital Marketing and Business Development expertise to the table through her work a wide range of clients from Fortune 100 to solopreneurs. She was the co-founder of Wake Up & Change The World Digital Consulting Agency where she created the Evolutionary Business Accelerator Program and helped dozens of entrepreneurs with their online marketing and sales funnel development. She holds a deep passion for Social Impact and a commitment to helping you grow your business and make your impact in the world!
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.