A shift is happening – away from CSR to human social responsibility. Tune in to hear Rachel Hutchisson of Blackbaud share her experience of how a more inclusive and human approach to embracing social good, is good for business.
During our conversation we discuss:
– The shift from corporate social responsibility to human social responsibility
– Blackbaud as an excellent example of a company doing good in the world
– The importance of the senior leadership team embracing social good
– How volunteering can help develop leadership skills and engage people
– A shared values approach to business and the Fortune Change the World List
Listen to this episode:
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
About Rachel Hutchisson
Rachel Hutchisson is VP of Corporate Citizenship & Philanthropy at Blackbaud, responsible for global corporate social responsibility, leading the company’s 3,300 associates in efforts to serve and give professionally and personally. She is committed to the core philosophy that “good is for everyone,” championing positive change and inspiring individuals to integrate service into their development. Rachel brings experience in marketing, brand communications, corporate culture and strategic relationships to her role.
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.