- How charitable giving can be a reflection of what a business stands for
- Viktor E. Frankl’s book Mans Search for Meaning which gives great insights into how to connect to your purpose and a cause greater than yourself.
- The role technology is playing in the development of business giving.
- How Kindlink connects businesses with charities so each party can clearly see the good they are doing in the world, and can easily share this with others.
- The different needs of SMEs versus large corporates when it comes to measuring and demonstrating impact.
Listen to this episode:
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
Check out Give-to-Profit
Connect with your host: Alisoun Mackenzie
- TEDx Talk
- Alisoun’s book Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success – check out here.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.