During our conversation we discuss:
- The importance of seeking to understand the reality of those you intend to help through your charitable giving
- What to consider when selecting a charitable partner
- Differences in working practices, priorities and desired outcomes of business and causes
- How to build trust with partners and stakeholders
- Tthe key components of a successful cause marketing campaign
- The benefits of partnering with businesses, from the perspective of causes
This episode is packed with examples of campaigns and stories of people on the ground who have ‘benefited’ from them.
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
Check out Give-to-Profit
Give-to-Profit Website – http://www.givetoprofit.com
- Give-to-Profit Community – https://www.heartabiz.com/p/Give-to-Profit-Community
Give-to-Profit Fundraising Challenge – https://www.heartabiz.com/p/G2Pfundraisingchallenge
- Facebook fanpage – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
Give-to-Profit book:– Amazon UK – http://bit.ly/givetoprofituk– Amazon US – http://bit.ly/givetoprofitus– The Book Depository – https://www.bookdepository.com/Give-Profit-Alisoun-Mackenzie/9780993075223?ref=grid-view&qid=1496676035747&sr=1-1
Connect with your host: Alisoun Mackenzie
- TEDx Talk
- Alisoun’s book Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success – check out here.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.
Tags: #businessgiving, #giveback, alisoun mackenzie, Always, business, business for good, business giving, business mentor, business success, cause marketing, Charitable Partnerships, collaborative partnerships, givetoprofit, Nada Fornier, Pampers, podcast, Proctor & Gamble, UNICEF