During our conversation we discuss:
- The part of the brain where entrepreneurship happens
- The importance of focusing on outcomes rather than the functionality of your business
- Traits of successful entrepreneurs versus behaviours that trip others up
- How the success of your business is dependent upon the success of society
- The difference between building emotional partnerships with causes rather than making transactional donations
- How the UN Global goals make it easy for you to step into fulfilling your life purpose
- Numerous ways to support and partner with causes
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
Check out Give-to-Profit
Give-to-Profit Website – http://www.givetoprofit.com
- Give-to-Profit Community – https://www.heartabiz.com/p/Give-to-Profit-Community
Give-to-Profit Fundraising Challenge – https://www.heartabiz.com/p/G2Pfundraisingchallenge
- Facebook fanpage – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
Give-to-Profit book:– Amazon UK – http://bit.ly/givetoprofituk– Amazon US – http://bit.ly/givetoprofitus– The Book Depository – https://www.bookdepository.com/Give-Profit-Alisoun-Mackenzie/9780993075223?ref=grid-view&qid=1496676035747&sr=1-1
Connect with your host: Alisoun Mackenzie
- TEDx Talk
- Alisoun’s book Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success – check out here.
The UN Global Goals – https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/sustainable-development-goals/
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.
Tags: #businessgiving, #giveback, alisoun mackenzie, business, business for good, business mentor, business success, CSR, daniel priestley, Edinburgh, emotional partnerships, givetoprofit, impact, influence, outcomes, podcast, Scotland, social entrepreneur, social impact, speaker, successful entrepreneurs, UN Global Goals