You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
Resources mentioned during the show
- BLOG version of this episode – click HERE
- Give-to-Profit Fundraising Challenge – FIND OUT MORE HERE
- YOUTUBE Videos – CLICK HERE
- BLOG – Cause Marketing: Legislation and Best Practices – CLICK HERE
- BLOG – How to Choose a Charity or Social Cause to Support – CLICK HERE
- Free ebook: 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Causes Through Your Business – CLICK HERE
- Give-to-Profit BLOG – CLICK HERE
- B1G1 – CLICK HERE. If you choose to join use the code GIVING087 when they ask who referred you. I don’t receive any commission although if you mention this code we’ll both receive a credit we can use to support a cause.
Check out Give-to-Profit
Give-to-Profit Website – http://www.givetoprofit.com
Give-to-Profit Fundraising Challenge – https://www.heartabiz.com/p/G2Pfundraisingchallenge
- Facebook fanpage – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
Give-to-Profit book:– Amazon UK – http://bit.ly/givetoprofituk– Amazon US – http://bit.ly/givetoprofitus– The Book Depository – https://www.bookdepository.com/Give-Profit-Alisoun-Mackenzie/9780993075223?ref=grid-view&qid=1496676035747&sr=1-1
Connect with your host: Alisoun Mackenzie
- Alisoun’s book Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success – check out here.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.
Tags: alisoun mackenzie, B1G1, business for good, business giving, business philanthropy, cause marketing, cause marketing legislation, charitable giving, CHARITIES, corporate social responsibility, CSR, donate, donating, donations, fundraising, fundraising challenge, givetoprofit, impact, MEANINGFUL BRAND, philanthropy, SOCIAL ENTERPRISE, social enterprises, social entrepreneur, social impact, speaker