You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
Connect with Tom:
- Website: https://www.bali-hope.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/balihopeultra
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tomhickers/ and https://www.instagram.com/balihopeultra/
- YouTube Film: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0oRlYz3eX4
- Fundraising Link for Bali Ultra Marathon 2018: https://thebalihopeultramarathon2018.everydayhero.com/au/tom#
Check out Give-to-Profit
Give-to-Profit Website – http://www.givetoprofit.com
Give-to-Profit Fundraising Challenge – https://www.heartabiz.com/p/G2Pfundraisingchallenge
- Facebook fanpage – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
Give-to-Profit book:– Amazon UK – http://bit.ly/givetoprofituk– Amazon US – http://bit.ly/givetoprofitus– The Book Depository – https://www.bookdepository.com/Give-Profit-Alisoun-Mackenzie/9780993075223?ref=grid-view&qid=1496676035747&sr=1-1
Connect with your host: Alisoun Mackenzie
- Alisoun’s book Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success – check out here.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.
Tags: alisoun mackenzie, Bali, Bali Ultra Marathon, business for good, business giving, cause marketing, charitable giving, Classroom of Hope, Duncan Ward, givetoprofit, impact, MEANINGFUL BRAND, philanthropy, Running, SOCIAL ENTERPRISE, social entrepreneur, social impact, speaker, Tom Hickman