– The surprising journey Kate and Mind Heart Connect went through
– The process we followed – from strategising to delivery at the conference
– Kate’s shift in perspective – from concerns about fundraising at events to becoming an advocate
– How incorporating engaging fundraising activities can create deeper connections with attendees
– The momentum and impact generating these funds has had for the business and projects they support.
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
Connect with Kate:
- Website: http://www.mindheartconnect.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mindheartconnec
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mindheartconnect
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kate-helder-37830b12/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mindheartconnect/
- Other Links: http://www.mindheartconnect.com/events/ and https://evidencebasedeft.com/
Check out Give-to-Profit
Give-to-Profit Website – http://www.givetoprofit.com
Give-to-Profit Fundraising Challenge – https://www.heartabiz.com/p/G2Pfundraisingchallenge
Give to-Profit book – Amazon UK – http://bit.ly/givetoprofituk
Give-to-Profit book – Amazon US – http://bit.ly/givetoprofitus
Give-to-Profit book – The Book Depository – https://www.bookdepository.com/Give-Profit-Alisoun-Mackenzie/9780993075223?ref=grid-view&qid=1496676035747&sr=1-1
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
Connect with your host: Alisoun Mackenzie
- Alisoun’s book Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success – check out here.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.
Tags: alisoun mackenzie, Audience, australia, business for good, cause marketing, conference, EFT, Engage, Event, fundraising, Give to Profit, indigenous people, Kate Helder, Lori Leydon, MHC, Mind Heart Connect, Peta Stapleton, refugees, tapping, tapping in the classroom, Tapping Solution, trauma healing, UK, USA