E020 Make it Easy for Small Businesses to Support your Cause
It’s so much easier to raise funds for causes that are set up to help you do this. CHAS provide children’s hospices and respite care to families of children with life-shortening illness in Scotland. They are also an excellent example of how charities, social enterprises and other causes can proactively make it easy for small businesses to incorporate fundraising into their business, have more impact and expand their business reach.
During our conversation we discuss:
– How proactively partnering with small businesses can result in more people championing your cause
– The may ways causes can help make it easy for businesses to support them
– Ways to keep fundraising simple
– Examples of cause marketing campaigns that have worked well (and what can go wrong)
– The importance for causes to conduct impact analysis to help businesses demonstrate their impact
– Ideas for nurturing good charitable partnerships
– How raising funds for CHAS has helped businesses feel they are having a more meaningful impact and connect with more people in their communities
Listen to this episode:
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
An experienced Senior Fundraising Manager currently operating at the leading edge of the highly-competitive voluntary sector, Claire has worked for Cancerbackup, Maggie’s centres and is currently Community Fundraising Manager for CHAS (Children’s Hospices Across Scotland). Claire believes fundraising is all about the conversation, understanding the mutual benefit and building long lasting relationships.
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.