- How Wildhearts focussed on both generating income and social impact from the outset.
- The relationship between their business activities and foundation (a great example of the Give-to-Profit model).
- What social sourcing is and how easy it is for businesses to have impact through selecting social suppliers.
- How they develop entrepreneurs and raise funds by engaging schools and businesses with their Mycro Tyco challenges.
- The importance of listening to others’ needs and ideas for how you could develop your business enterprise.
Listen to this episode:
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
About Colin and Wildhearts
Connect with our guest: Colin Downie from Wildhearts:
- Website: http://www.wildheartsgroup.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/colindownie/
- Other links –
Check out Give-to-Profit
- Website – www.givetoprofit.com
- Facebook Fanpage – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon UK
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon US
- The Give-to-Profit book at The Book Depository
- The Give-to-Profit Fundraising Challenge – HERE
- The free ebook 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Charities and Social Causes – download your copy HERE.
- Sign up to the Give-to-Profit blog HERE.
Connect with your host: Alisoun Mackenzie
- Alisoun’s book Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success – check out here.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.
Tags: alisoun mackenzie, business, business giving, business impact, Colin Downie, Edinburgh, entrepreneurs, fundraising, Give to Profit, Mycro-Tyco, profits with business, schools, Scotland, SOCIAL ENTERPRISE, social impact, UK, Wildhearts