Listen to this episode:
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
About Duncan and Nicola
Connect with Duncan and Nicola:
- Website: https://classroomofhope.org/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClassroomofHope
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClassroomOfHope/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/3666488/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/classroomofhope/
- Other links – The Wise Owls – 4 years of Classroom of Hope YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/iP_wcfz2T5I
Check out Give-to-Profit
- The Give-to-Profit Fundraising Challenge – click HERE
- Website – www.givetoprofit.com
- Facebook Fanpage – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon UK
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon US
- The Give-to-Profit book at The Book Depository
- The free ebook 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Charities and Social Causes – download your copy HERE.
- Sign up to the Give-to-Profit blog HERE.
Connect with your host: Alisoun Mackenzie
- Alisoun’s book Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success – check out here.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.
Tags: alisoun mackenzie, Asia, Bali, build schools, Cambodia, charitable giving, CHARITIES, charity water, Classroom of Hope, clean water, Duncan Ward, Education, Give to Profit, hunger, impact reporting, investors, measure your impact, Nicola Courtin, partnerships, pencils of promise, poverty, Rwanda, schools, social enterprises, social justice, story telling, UN Global Goals, Wise Owls