Your cultural and social values influence how others perceive you (your brand), your business and the impact you have.
During this fascinating conversation we discuss:
– How our behaviours are shaped by cultural and historical influences
– Ideas for creating your own unique blend of capitalism and social impact
– How your values and what you do shape others’ perceptions your brand and business
– Ways to show you care and are doing good as a business owner
Listen to this episode:
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
Tad is a hippy who developed a knack for marketing (and then learned how to be a hippy again). Despite years in the non-profit and activist world, he finally had to admit he was a marketing nerd and, in the end, he became a marketing coach for hippies. For almost a decade, he has been touring his marketing workshops around Canada, [and more recently Europe] bringing refreshing and unorthodox ideas to conscious entrepreneurs and green businesses that help them grow their organizations and businesses (without selling their souls). Tad currently lives in Edmonton, Canada has Scottish ancestors and also co-founded a local community initiative called The Local Good that helps people in and around Edmonton live a green, local and sustainable lifestyle.
Connect with Tad:
- Website: http://marketingforhippies.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hippymarketer
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TadHargrave
- LinkedIn: https://www.instagram.com/tadhargrave/
Check out Give-to-Profit
- Website – www.givetoprofit.com
- Facebook Fanpage – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon UK
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon US
- The Give-to-Profit book at The Book Depository
- The free ebook 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Charities and Social Causes – download your copy HERE.
- Sign up to the Give-to-Profit blog HERE.
Connect with your host: Alisoun Mackenzie
- Alisoun’s book Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success – check out here.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.
Tags: alisoun mackenzie, business mentor, cause marketing, conscious capitalism, Edinburgh, edmington, marketing, marketing for hippies, SOCIAL ENTERPRISE, social impact, social values, Tad Hargrave, the local good