Tim Wade like many others set out in business to make money to support himself, the giving piece came later. Tune in to discover how this evolved and how Tim balances profit and giving.
During our conversation we discuss:
– the natural transition many business owners make from focusing on money to impact
– how Tim overcame his resistance to let others know about his giving activities (and why he decided to do this)
– the importance of aligning values, actions and giving
– ways to authentically mention your giving in conversations with customers and audiences
Listen to this episode:
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
An Australian citizen, Singapore PR and born and raised in Malaysia, Tim Wade is a University of Queensland science graduate majoring in Psychology who has over 19 years of operational leadership and multi award-winning consulting experience in businesses across Australia and Asia.
Connect with Tim:
- Website: http://timwade.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tim.Wade.Speaker/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AskTimWade
- LinkedIn: https://sg.linkedin.com/in/timwade
- Business for Good: B1G1
- The link Tim mentioned during this interview – http://tim.sg/give2profit1711
Check out Give-to-Profit
- Website – www.givetoprofit.com
- Facebook Fanpage – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon UK
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon US
- The Give-to-Profit book at The Book Depository
- The free ebook 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Charities and Social Causes – download your copy HERE.
- Sign up to the Give-to-Profit blog HERE.
Connect with your host: Alisoun Mackenzie
- Alisoun’s book Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success – check out here.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.