We don’t have to wait until we give back we can just give as many do in Bali and Africa in everyday life. Tune in to hear Kim Carpenter and I discuss how focusing on impact is good for you, your business, communities and the world.
During our conversation we discuss:
– heartening business giving reflections from Bali, Kenya and Africa
– it’s human nature to want to do good through our business
– giving back versus simply giving
– creating a business that is Simply Good for you, communities and the world
– how you feel more aligned when you incorporate social impact into your business
Listen to this episode:
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
About Kim Carpenter
Kim, brings over 20 years of experience in Digital Marketing and Business Development expertise to the table through her work a wide range of clients from Fortune 100 to solopreneurs. She was the co-founder of Wake Up & Change The World Digital Consulting Agency where she created the Evolutionary Business Accelerator Program and helped dozens of entrepreneurs with their online marketing and sales funnel development. She holds a deep passion for Social Impact and a commitment to helping you grow your business and make your impact in the world!
Connect with Kim:
- Website: https://www.kimcarpenter.net/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kim.carpenter.coach
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChangeAgentKim
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimcarpenter/
Check out Give-to-Profit
- Website – www.givetoprofit.com
- Facebook Fanpage – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon UK
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon US
- The Give-to-Profit book at The Book Depository
- The free ebook 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Charities and Social Causes – download your copy HERE.
- Sign up to the Give-to-Profit blog HERE.
Connect with your host: Alisoun Mackenzie
- Alisoun’s book Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success – check out here.
Subscribe to this Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen via Soundcloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.
Tags: alisoun mackenzie, business for good, business giving, business mentor, charity, Edinburgh, Give to Profit, giving back, kim carpenter, podcast, Scotland, shared values, SOCIAL ENTERPRISE, social impact, speaker