E012 How to Bring Fundraising into the Heart of Your Business
- how incorporating fundraising into her business has helped celebrate her son’s short life through the work she does
- an inspiring journey of turning heartbreak into happiness and an incredible legacy that’s touching lives around the world
- how she got support from the media and her community expand the reach of a fundraising competition
- many business benefits of incorporating fundraising into your business
- how having the courage to share your story can mean you come across as being more authentic and trustworthy.
Listen to this episode:
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
About Kim Macleod
Kim and her husband Sinclair set up their accidental self-publishing business, Indie Authors World, in honor of their son who tragically died of Meningitis in 2007. Since then Kim has run happiness clubs, published a best-selling book From Heartbreak to Happiness. Kim and Sinclair have sold over 135,000 books between them and through their business have published 86 books on behalf of clients (including both of Alisoun’s books).
Connect with Kim:
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/IndieAuthorsWorld/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IndieAuthorsWorld/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/IndiAuthorWorld
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/indie_authors_world/
- Kim’s book – From Heartbreak to Happiness
Check out Give-to-Profit
- Website – www.givetoprofit.com
- Facebook Fanpage – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon UK
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon US
- The Give-to-Profit book at The Book Depository
- The free ebook 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Charities and Social Causes – download your copy HERE.
- Sign up to the Give-to-Profit blog HERE.
Connect with your host: Alisoun Mackenzie
- Alisoun’s book Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success – check out here.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.