- Why social impact is good for businesses of all sizes
- Examples of companies doing exceptionally well because of their social impact practices
- How you can easily set an impact goal and align business practices around this
- The three key types of metric to monitor to measure your impact
- The role that educating your staff and customers can have in growing a purpose led brand
Listen to this episode:
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
Connect with Phil
- Website – http://publicinc.com/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/publicinc/, https://twitter.com/philhaid
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/PublicIncAgency
- Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/philhaid/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/public_inc/
Check out Give-to-Profit
- Website – www.givetoprofit.com
- Facebook Fanpage – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon UK
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon US
- The Give-to-Profit book at The Book Depository
- The free ebook 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Charities and Social Causes – download your copy HERE.
- Sign up to the Give-to-Profit blog HERE.
Connect with your host: Alisoun Mackenzie
- Alisoun’s book Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success – check out here.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.