- The relationship between contribution and impact.
- How doing humanitarian work in Africa changes you at a profound level
- The value of asking yourself every day: ‘how can I have more impact?’
- How responding to your customers’ suggestions could be an easy way to amplify your impact
- What we can learn from Elephants about connecting and caring for others
Listen to this episode:
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
Connect with Ursula
Website – http://www.workalchemy.com/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/ursulajorch
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WorkAlchemy/
Check out Give-to-Profit
- Website – www.givetoprofit.com
- Facebook Fanpage – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon UK
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon US
- The Give-to-Profit book at The Book Depository
- The free ebook 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Charities and Social Causes – download your copy HERE.
- Sign up to the Give-to-Profit blog HERE.
Connect with your host: Alisoun Mackenzie
- Alisoun’s book Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success – check out here.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.
Tags: alisoun mackenzie, awareness, CHARITIES, community, Focus on Impact, fundraising, Give to Profit, humanitarian, impact, Impact vision, Meaning, MEANINGFUL BRAND, PURPOSE, SOCIAL ENTERPRISE, social entrepreneur, social impact, Ursula Jorch