Listen to this episode:
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
About Paul Zelizer
Paul Zelizer is one of the first business and marketing coaches to focus on the needs of conscious entrepreneurs and businesses. Paul runs a global coaching practice helping them grow their businesses to the next level while staying true to their deepest integrity. He also works with leaders to help them increase the transformational impact that they have in their organizations and in the world.
Connect with Paul Zelizer:
- Website: awarepreneurs.com
- Website: paulzelizer.com
- Awarepreuners Facebook Group
- Twitter: @paulzelizer
Check out Give-to-Profit
- Website – www.givetoprofit.com
- Facebook Fanpage – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon UK
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon US
- The Give-to-Profit book at The Book Depository
- The free ebook 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Charities and Social Causes – download your copy HERE.
- Sign up to the Give-to-Profit blog HERE.
Connect with your host: Alisoun Mackenzie
- Alisoun’s book Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success – check out here.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.
Tags: alisoun mackenzie, awareness, awarepreneurs, CHARITIES, community, diversity, fundraising, Give to Profit, humanitarian, impact, paul zelizer, PURPOSE, SOCIAL ENTERPRISE, social entrepreneur, social impact