- How businesses who focus on impact to drive profits outperform those who focus on money
- Why the measure of your success is your impact
- How to measure your impact
- The difference between contribution and impact
- How to switch your focus from money to impact
Listen to this episode:
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
About Wendy Lipton-Dibner
Wendy Lipton-Dibner, MA is the world’s leading authority on business acceleration through Impact Strategy and Ethical Influence. A 5-time bestselling author and internationally recognized business strategist, Wendy helps her clients increase their reach, revenues, and results in record time. She has built 10 successful businesses of her own, presented for the U.S. Senate, and delivered thousands of programs for Fortune, healthcare, small business, and non-profit organizations. She’s touched millions of lives through her world-class speaking engagements and media appearances, sold-out live events, bestselling books, e-courses, organizational training programs, and coaching programs, and serves as a trusted advisor to doctors, executives, entrepreneurs and top influencers worldwide. Inc. calls Wendy’s formulas, “Your path to profitable success,” and Forbes calls her formulas, “The secret to success in business!”
Connect with Wendy Lipton-Dibner:
- Book: Focus On Impact® – The 10 Step Map to Reach Millions, Make Millions, and Love Your Life Along the Way. Available on Amazon.
- Free Video Training at www.TheActionMovement.com
- Twitter: @ImpactExpert
Check out Give-to-Profit
- Website – www.givetoprofit.com
- Facebook Fanpage – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon UK
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon US
- The Give-to-Profit book at The Book Depository
- The free ebook 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Charities and Social Causes – download your copy HERE.
- Sign up to the Give-to-Profit blog HERE.
Connect with your host: Alisoun Mackenzie
- Alisoun’s book Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success – check out here.
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.