Listen to this episode:
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
About Carolyn Butler-Madden
Carolyn is CEO & founder of Sunday Lunch, a brand consultancy that specialises in cause-led marketing. She works with corporate and medium-sized businesses to deliver campaigns and programs that unlock brand and social value. Her 30 year background working in agencies for corporate clients, first in the UK and then Australia, gave her a strong grounding in developing campaigns and programs that delivered strong commercial results. Today she’s a passionate advocate for brands doing well by doing good. Her vision for the future is simple. Brands drive profit through purpose. Marketing becomes a force for good.
Connect with Carolyn Butler-Madden:
- Website – https://www.sundaylunch.com.au/
- Twitter – @carolynbm
- Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolynbm/
Check out Give-to-Profit
- Website – www.givetoprofit.com
- Facebook Fanpage – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon UK
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon US
- The Give-to-Profit book at The Book Depository
- The free ebook 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Charities and Social Causes – download HERE.
- Sign up to the Give-to-Profit Blog HERE.
Connect with your host – Alisoun Mackenzie
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.