Toms Shoes made the idea of Buy One Give One a concept that many social entrepreneurs and consumers can easily grasp. In today’s show, I interview Masami Sato, the founder of B1G1.com – a Global Business Giving Initiative that makes it easy for purpose-driven businesses worldwide to make a positive impact. Discover how easy it is to regularly and consistently make small donations to charities each time certain business activities occur e.g. whenever you sell a product and hear practical tips for achieving your social impact goals.
What you’ll discover in this show:
- How easy it is to start giving through your business by making small donations each time certain business activities take place-not just when you make sales but across many day-to-day processes and activities.
- How regular business giving converts a business into a powerful change agent in the world.
Listen to this episode:
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
About Masami Sato
Masami is the epitome of what we refer to as the power of small—she may not be tall but she is passionate. She is the guiding light behind almost every project at B1G1, from IT design to project management to guiding the culture (and even making coffee). Masami is one of the most humble and inspiring people you’ll ever meet. She’s traveled around the globe to more than 30 countries across 5 continents, and her experiences have given her a unique perspective on life and giving. Masami has an uncanny ability to help others see things from a different perspective—a wonderful, inspiring perspective.
Connect with Masami Sato and check out B1G1:
- Website – www.b1g1.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/b1g1giving/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/MasamiSato
- Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgDu-c2YBlH9tv2xxjUUlAw
- Giving Business book on Amazon UK
- Giving Business book on Amazon US
Check out Give-to-Profit
- Website – www.givetoprofit.com
- Facebook Fanpage – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon UK
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon US
- The Give-to-Profit book at The Book Depository
- The free ebook 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Charities and Social Causes – download here.
- Subscribe to the Give-to-Profit blog here.
Connect with your host – Alisoun Mackenzie
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.