Listen to this episode:
You can also subscribe there, so you’ll never miss an episode.
About Alisoun Mackenzie
Often described as one of the most authentic and inspiring souls you can meet, Alisoun is on a mission to empower business owners and entrepreneurs to grow profitable businesses that make a difference in the world. Alisoun’s keynote talks, training, mentoring, and best-selling books Give-to-Profit and Heartatude have favorably changed the good fortune of thousands of people worldwide. She loves doing humanitarian work, fundraising and living by the beach in Scotland.
You can connect with Alisoun here:
Check out Give-to-Profit
- Website – www.givetoprofit.com
- Facebook Fanpage – https://www.facebook.com/givetoprofit/
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon UK
- The Give-to-Profit book on Amazon US
- The Give-to-Profit book at The Book Depository
- The free ebook 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Charities and Social Causes – download here
- Sign up to the Give-to-Profit Blog here.
Connect with the host of this week’s show – Kim Carpenter
Subscribe to this Podcast
Help Spread the Word
If you enjoyed this episode, please head on over to iTunes and kindly leave us a rating and a review! For every review that is left this month, we’re giving a child in Cambodia access to a day of school.
Tags: alisoun mackenzie, BRANDING, business giving, cause marketing, CHARITIES, Give to Profit, givetoprofit, giving business, humanitarian, impact, kim carpenter, MEANINGFUL BRAND, PURPOSE, SOCIAL ENTERPRISE, social entrepreneur, social impact