Sometimes when we have a dream or a goal the biggest challenge we face is our own doubts, and particularly those relating to what’s possible.
Have you ever dismissed a dream or goal you’d love to achieve because you didn’t believe it could be possible for you to achieve it?
If yes, please let go of all your doubts and particularly not knowing HOW it will happen – and instead trust it COULD!
Do you think that our young Rwandan Ambassador Chantal ever thought that Anthony Robins would buy her a home and shop? No – she put her heart and soul into overcoming the trauma she’d experienced since loosing her family during the genocide, learning new skills, setting up a shop from the room she was living in and building strong heart-centered relationships with in her community and with our team. Through this she shared her dream with us and the universe conspired to make it happen.
Likewise I’ve had an image of a grey Audi TT on my wall for years – I didn’t know when I’d justify buying one as I have so many other priorities, but I allowed myself to get excited about the potential of enjoying this luxury. I set the intention, unconsciously saw the photo most days and followed my heart in the work I’ve chosen to do. All the while trusting that if it was ‘right’ for me it would manifest. Last week I couldn’t stop laughing to myself when it became a reality and I’m still oozing with gratitude today — because I’d manifested it in a way I didn’t even have to pay for it!
For most of us to BELIEVE and FEEL it’s possible for us to achieve or manifest something, we first need to believe it’s possible for someone else. Many like proof before they will believe something is possible (e.g. to have seen or experienced it for themselves or to have heard about it from a reputable source). As I see at workshops when I offer a £20 unconditionally to attendees, many are also held back by beliefs such as ‘you don’t get something for nothing’ and or ‘there must be a catch.’
But what could be different for you if you believed things could be POSSIBLE until proven otherwise? That there are many ways to get or achieve what you’d love that you just don’t know about yet? And that there are lots generous souls who give things away for nothing, without any expectations?
None of us know the answers to how everything works or what will unfold for us, so why slow yourself down, or limit your future with unhelpful thoughts and beliefs? Instead I encourage you to be open to the possibility that what you’d LOVE to happen could be possible, even if you don’t know how – yet.
The moment you become open to receiving unexpected opportunities and miracles they will appear…
To change your energy to one of possibility:
- Name your goal or dream – focussing on what you’d like rather than what you don’t want.
- Eliminate doubts/negative emotions in relation to them.
- Raise your energy vibration – e.g. with a vision board, meditating, visualising your goals as though they’ve already happened or sharing your dreams with others who could help or are already living your dream.
- Take your first steps aligned to this.
When you dare to dream about what you’d love and align your thoughts, feelings and actions to this, unexpected ‘miracles’ really can happen. If you want to find out more about how to do this, check out my book Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success here.
Have fun manifesting!
I’d love to hear your ideas and thoughts – please do share your comments below.
Alisoun Mackenzie is The Compassionate Business Mentor, Author, and Speaker who inspires business owners and social entrepreneurs to turn their passions into profits and make a difference in the world.
She is also the author of two Amazon Best Selling books Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success and Give to Profit: How to Grow Your Business by Supporting Charities Social Causes.
Alisoun is also the founder of The Heartabiz Hub a business network and training academy and has written the following free ebooks:
- The 9 Secrets to Signing Up Clients Without Selling (click here)
- 101 Ways To Attract Great Clients, With Heart, Integrity & Social Impact (click here)
- 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Charities and Social Causes Through Your Business (click here)
You can connect with Alisoun here:
- Alisoun’s website – www.alisoun.com
- Alisoun Mackenzie Facebook Fanpage (for tips on authentic living and business mastery) – click HERE
- The Heartabiz Hub Facebook Fanpage (for details about our courses and events) – click HERE
- Give To Profit Facebook Fanpage (tips on supporting charities and social causes) – click HERE