3 ‘Kind’ Ways To Get More Clients
When I started in business the thing I disliked the most was ‘selling’ myself – I loved working with clients, promoting others but not myself because I didn’t want to come across as ‘salesy’.
Thankfully I’ve since discovered many highly effective ways to get clients by getting the balance of right of being kind, generous and valuing myself. And so I thought I’d share a couple of these today:
- Give your clients an incentive to refer people to you– e.g. gift vouchers to give to their friends, a free gift for them, a discount off their next purchase or sales commission.
- Donate vouchers/products to charity fundraisers -as well as raising your visibility the act of giving often activates the flow of receiving in the form of paid business (e.g. from repeat purchases and referrals).
- Create an irresistible freebie – an on-line tip-sheet, ebook, audio, product sample etc. that you can invite potential clients to sign up to. Then build a relationship with them before inviting them to buy from you.
You really do deserve to be a success! So please contact me if you’d like any help.
Alisoun Mackenzie is The Compassionate Business Mentor, Author, and Speaker who inspires business owners and social entrepreneurs to turn their passions into profits and make a difference in the world.
She is also the author of two Amazon Best Selling books Heartatude, The 9 Principles of Heart-Centered Success and Give to Profit: How to Grow Your Business by Supporting Charities Social Causes.
Alisoun is also the founder of The Heartabiz Hub a business network and training academy and has written the following free ebooks:
- The 9 Secrets to Signing Up Clients Without Selling (click here)
- 101 Ways To Attract Great Clients, With Heart, Integrity & Social Impact (click here)
- 52 Ways to Raise Funds for Charities and Social Causes Through Your Business (click here)
You can connect with Alisoun here:
- Alisoun’s website – www.alisoun.com
- Alisoun Mackenzie Facebook Fanpage (for tips on authentic living and business mastery) – click HERE
- The Heartabiz Hub Facebook Fanpage (for details about our courses and events) – click HERE
- Give To Profit Facebook Fanpage (tips on supporting charities and social causes) – click HERE